Iced coffee is one of my favourite ways of enjoying coffee in summer. Iced Coffee is very common drink on the continent, but not so much in the UK. Well, I think, it's time to change that!I always offer refreshments, when I run my baking courses and this week, I decided to prepare my version of Iced Coffee. I was right that nobody really wanted a hot drink anyway and my iced coffee was a bit of a welcomed novelty.
So here what you need for this Quick & Simple Iced Coffee Recipe:
- Your favorite coffee
- The best vanilla ice cream you can find
- Milk (if you prefer it to ice cream)
- Cinnamon (chocolate or similar delicious topping)
- Ice cubes (if you made very strong coffee or don't have the time to wait around for it to cool down)
And this is what you do:
- Make a strong coffee the way you normally do
- Leave it until it cools down
- Put in fridge until needed
- When chilled pour in tall glass add scoop of vanilla ice cream (or milk) and sprinkle with cinnamon
- Put your feet up and enjoy!
Now, it's your turn! Let me know what's your favourite iced coffee recipe - for now I'm sticking with my quick and simple Iced Coffee Recipe, but I'd love to know more versions of this deliciously refreshing summer drink!
Until next time - keep cool in the shade!