Book your own date for a group of up to 3 friends
Time: 3 hrs (approx)
Group Size: up to 3 students
Skill Level: Suitable for all
Location: Bexleyheath, Kent – South East London Borders
You are welcome to book your own date and time for this cake pops class, just select ‘Book your own date’ and let us know what date is best for you at the checkout. This is subject to our availability, so if you’d prefer to find out suitable dates first just contact us here. This course is perfect for an evening or morning get together and we are happy to run this course on any available day.
Cocoa & Heart’s Chocolate Cake Pops Class is the perfect introduction to learning how to make these little chocolate treats. We’ll show you how to master the art of cake pops and teach you how to adapt cake pops to suit a fun children party, wedding favours or as a thoughful gift for a friend.
Our Chocolate Cake Pops Courses are run in small groups to ensure plenty of one to one support from your tutor – Magdalena Marsden.
Here is what you will learn during our Chocolate Cake Pops Class:
- How to make the perfect chocolate cake pops mixture
- How to create different shapes from your cake pops mixture
- How to flavour your cake pops
- How to temper chocolate in small batches and use it to dip your cake pops
- How to properly prepare your cake pops to avoid cracking, falling off and dripping
- How to dip, cover and decorate your cake pops using different methods
- Learn how to make sugar & chocolate decorations – flowers, bows, cameos etc.
- How to paint on your cake pops and achieve the perfect finish
- Hands on Chocolate Cake Pops Class – 3 hrs approx
- The use of all equipment and apron
- All ingredients
- Light refreshments and chocolate tasting
- Everything you make on the day, wrapped and beautifully presented in confectionery bags tied with ribbons (this will include approx 12 cake pops)
- Information pack together with suppliers lists and useful books to read
‘Thank you so much for the cake pops class, which I attended couple of weeks ago. I wanted to learn how to make my cake pops a little different from the traditional cake pops and your class was perfect for that! I’ve made the chocolate icecream cake pops for my daughter birthday party and everyone was complimenting me on on how brilliantly they looked and tasted”.
Lilly, Tunbridge Wells, Kent
‘I tried to make traditional cake pops before, but I’ve always failed. They never looked like the ones from a shop and I’ve always had tricky time in getting them to hold up and not fall from the stick. Now, I wish I’ve attented your cake pops class earlier, because since the time I did, I made several different styles (I just love those little magnum icecream pops!) and got certainly much better results then before! I need to practice a little more, but now I know where I was going wrong – so thank you very much for such a patience in explaining everything to me during the class’.
Jane, Bexley, London