BOOK YOUR OWN DATE
This course can be run any date that suits you – for a group of 2 people. We are happy to run morning, afternoon or evening sessions for this course.
HOW TO BOOK
- Check my availability calendar and pick a date that suits you (any green is available)
- Process your payment directly on this page by selecting the group size (one or two people) and let me know the date you’d like me to run the workshop for you in the notes at the checkout. Add your ideal start time too.
- Your booking is automatically confirmed and I’ll get in touch via e-mail with joining instructions.
- If you have any questions, you can always contact me first here.
TIME: Any available time – this course is approx 3 hrs long
COST: £85 per person (minimum booking is for 2 people)
TUTOR: Magdalena Marsden
GROUP SIZE: 1-2 students
SKILL LEVEL: Suitable for all – perfect for beginners
LOCATION: Bexleyheath – South East London/ Kent Borders
There might be a slight change to this course based on the current Covid-19 recommendations from the goverment. Please read updated T&C before you book >>
Although it might sound rather strange to add salt to chocolate, it surprisingly goes well with chocolate and it brings out the flavour and the subtle tones of different chocolates.
In this Salted Caramel Truffles Workshop we will show you how to create you own salted caramel truffles. You will also make your own salted caramel filling and learn how to use it not just for filling chocolate truffles.
Like all our chocolate courses, our sea salted caramel course is very practical and hands on. It includes practical chocolate technique demonstrations, making a batch of salted caramel and sharing with you all the chocolate skills so that you can created your very own sea salted chocolate truffles during the class.
What the course covers:
- How to make your own salted caramel filling
- Learn how to use professional chocolate moulds
- How to decorate your chocolate moulds with stylish cocoa butter colours & designs (see examples of previous work in the course pictures)
- How to prepare your chocolate mould with chocolate, fill your chocolate mould with salted caramel and seal your moulds with more chocolate to finish your truffles
- How to use professional chocolate equipment
- Hands on Salted Caramel Truffles Workshop – approx 3 hrs long
- Salted Caramel demonstration & group participation
- Your own workstation and batch of salted caramel truffles to make
- Light refreshments – tea, coffee and homebaked cake
- Use of all equipment and apron
- Salted Caramel Recipe card
- Salted Caramel Chocolate Truffles (approx 24) beautifully presented in boxes and tied with ribbon
- Jar of your own salted caramel sauce filling to take home
– Sea Salted Caramel Course feedback –
I just wanted to say thank you very much for the salted caramel course on Friday. I thoroughly enjoyed it and my family and friends thoroughly enjoyed eating my produce which was all gone by Sunday afternoon.
‘Sandra, Blackheath, London
I’ve always loved salted caramels, so I wanted to know how to make them. I was actually surprised how amazingly fresh caramel taste and it was so good to see it being made! I couldn’t quite belive how many chocolate truffles we were taking home – it was a good stash of chocolate to last me for few weeks!
Jeremy, Sidcup, London
I booked this course as a present for my family – it was so nice to spend the afternoon doing something together, learning new skills and even better – ending up with a full bag (each!) of salted caramels and chocolate fudge. Such a treat!
Kirsty, Faversham, Kent
I was really disappointed with my last chocolate course I booked through a big discount website, so I was a bit apprehensive, when my friend suggested to book for this one. Well, I have to say, it was like a chalk and cheese! I really liked your personal approach, having my own space – workstation to create my own batch of sea salted caramels. I could actually follow the recipe, we were told during the class and recreate it at home. I like that you’ve explained everything clearly and I was able to concentrate on my own work and enjoy the process of making my own chocolate.
Simon, Greenwich, London
It was such a fun to use the cocoa butter to decorate our moulds and I love how mine came out beautifully, when I didn’t think they would. I’ve never used professional chocolate moulds before (and probably never will again), but it was great to finally see how they do it!