Chocolate Making Courses
Cocoa & Heart chocolate courses are run in small groups in our own chocolate kitchen. I’ve been running my chocolate courses since 2011 and I love sharing my chocolate making skills with others. Many of my students have started their own chocolate businesses, building on what they have learned during my courses.
My chocolate making courses are always ‘hands on’ and very practical. You will have your own work station with all the equipment you need to create your own chocolates. There is always plenty of chocolate tasting, whether it’s exploring different varieties of chocolates such as Origins Chocolates or Cocoa & Heart own chocolates.
We have plenty of chocolate books for your inspiration, whilst you have your cup of tea and you are always welcome to ask me any chocolate question you like.
Cocoa & Heart chocolate making classes are held at our Victorian kitchen in Bexleyheath in South East London. There is easy access from London (Zone 6 London Travelcard) and Kent, Essex and East Sussex (we are close to A2 and M25). We can book classes for up to 3 people.
What people like about my courses
- Our courses are run in small groups of up to 3 people
- You’ll have your own work station and space to create your chocolates
- Our course are always ‘hands on’
- There is always plenty of chocolate tasting
- You’ll take plenty of chocolates home – all beautifully wrapped
- There is always time to ask questions
- We still make & sell our own chocolates, which means we continuously practice and develop our own skills to share with you
- You’ll meet some lovely people or you can bring your own friends
Short Chocolate Courses
Practical ‘hands on’ courses that are designed to fit into 2-3 hrs. Learn how to make delicious chocolate cake pops, salted caramel truffles, chocolate bars and other chocolate treats.