COURSE DATES: This chocolate workshop can be booked for any available weekday date (Monday – Friday) for any suitable time, including evenings.
TIME: 2 hrs approx
COST: £135 (total cost for 2 people)
GROUP SIZE: 2 students – just the two of you!
SKILLS LEVEL: Suitable for all
LOCATION: Bexleyheath, South East London – Kent borders
HOW TO BOOK
- Get in touch with your prefered dates and starting time
- We’ll find a mutually suitable date
- Payment is by card or via bank transfer (details will be included in the confirmation e-mail)
For all chocolate lovers out there and just for the two of you! This Fun Chocolate Making for Two is perfect if you are planning a little surprise for your partner, friend or your mum!
Here is what we’ve included for you
- Smooth Belqium Chocolate Truffles
- Chocolate Bars decorated with pretty chocolate transfers
- Chocolate Medions topped with fruit or nuts, marshmallows or other sweet treats
- Our signature chocolate truffles to try
- Chocolates Tasting
- Light refreshments (Tea & Coffee & Cake or Biscuits)
- Chocolate Packaging to take your creations home
This Fun Chocolate Making for Two is the perfect introduction to chocolate making and is suitable for anyone who wants to know more about chocolate, spend couple of hours making their own chocolates and taste chocolates from around the world.
The Fun Chocolate Making for Two is designed so that you experience both ‘hands on’ elements of chocolate making, but also get to see a professional chocolatier at work as we demonstrate several chocolate making techniques during the session. These include chocolate tempering, using chocolate moulds, how to make the perfect chocolate filling and many more.
During the ‘hands on’ part of the workshop chocolate workshop we cover a bit of everything! Chocolate truffles, hot chocolate spoons and chocolate bars.
You will have the opportunity to taste different chocolates, our own chocolate truffles and take home all your chocolate creations, beautifully wrapped.
What you will learn on the day
- How to hand roll chocolate truffles & pipe chocolate filling
- How to use professional dipping forks and other equipment
- How to enrobe, dip and roll your chocolate truffles
- How to decorate chocolate using chocolate transfers
- How to decorate your chocolates using dipping forks and edible decorations
- How to use chocolate moulds
- How to wrap and store your chocolate truffles
- How to temper chocolate
- How to flavour chocolate
What is included – Fun Chocolate Making Workshop for Two
- Workshop with hands on element & chocolate making demonstrations – 2 hrs long (approx)
- Private workshop – just for the two of you
- All materials and ingredients for your chocolate creations, use of all equipment and apron
- Light refreshments
- Plenty of chocolate tasting
- Chocolate Truffles Recipe
- Chocolate packaging and confectionary bags to take your creations home in – you will be taking home a whole bag of chocolate truffles (about 15-20), 2-3 chocolate bars and a about 2 bags of chocolate medions
Thank you so much for our chocolate workshop last week. It was so lovely to spend the time with my partner and learning more about our favourite food – chocolate! I really appreciate that the workshop was just for the two of us – such a treat! I loved the little touches, like the glass of prosecco when we arrived and I loved tasting all the different chocolates you’ve offered us.
Mike, Tonbridge, Kent
What a fab day! It was my birthday last week and apart from a card, my husband was behaving very mysteriously as he told me not to plan anything for Wednesday afternoon. I really didn’t know what to expect as we very pulling outside your house…But now, what can I say! The whole afternoon was just amazing! I was blown away by my husband gesture (he knows I love chocolate!) and you made us so welcome. We had a wonderful time making chocolate and I was so impressed with my chocolate truffles – they tasted delicious!
Thank you so much for making my birthday so special!
Diane, Bromley, London
‘Thank you so much for running this chocolate workshop for me and my friend. We only see each other few times a year as we both live in different parts of the country and this was the perfect opportunity to get together and do something we like. We had a great time, learning all about chocolate, tasting the different chocolates (I didn’t even know there were so many!) and taking home our chocolate treats. The afternoon tea was delicious too!
Jo, Broadstairs, Kent
‘We had a great time! When I was looking to surprise my partner with a special chocolate day out I have come across other companies that offered Chocolate Making Workshop for Two but really it wasn’t a workshop for two people, it was a ticket for two people and we would have to join a group of up to 25 people for the actuall workshop! I was looking for something more private and I’ve definitelly made the right choice! I didn’t tell my partner where we were going until we were very close and you should see his surprised face!
Not only, that we had a lovely day out, we learned so much and made so much chocolate to take home! We’ve shared our champaigne truffles with our daughter and her family and they couldn’t believe that we made them ourselves.
Anna, Dulwich, London
Thank you for such a great afternoon! It was a perfect balance of learning and fun and a fabulous way of spending time with my friends. We all enjoyed making the chocolate truffles and I love the dark chocolate we used for our raspberry truffles. And I have to say, that I never expected to take home such a professionally looking chocolates – my boyfriend was really impressed! There is so much to learn about chocolate – thank you for sharing so much with us!
Natasha, Sevenoaks, Kent