The best thing about running chocolate classes and making our own chocolate, is that our work involves a lot of chocolate and sweet tasting! We also love history, so what better way to combine these two together, than by putting together this chocolate quiz.
And if you are after a longer chocolate quiz, why not try my Chocolate Advertising Slogans Quiz with 30 different chocolate slogans to test your chocolate memory!
Now, back to this chocolate quiz! So, obviously we can’t see into your front room, so we rely on you not to cheat and take this quiz very seriously!!!
Don’t loose this page, pin it for later…
How many did you get right? All of them? Half? Why not share your results with us and let us know in the coments below.
And if you have a burning chocolate or sweets question, just post it in the comments below and I’ll try to find the answer for you!
P.S If you fancy making this chocolate quiz into a themed chocolate night, we have a few suggestions below for more chocolate quizzes and games. And don’t forget to get the actual chocolate bars! It’s much easier to answer the questions when you can taste the chocolate bars too.
Pen and paper ready, off you go!
- What chocolate bar was advertised as during World War II as giving war time volunteers ‘two hours of endurance capacity’?
- Which bar was advertised in 1936 with the slogan ‘Don’t be angry, have a bar of chocolate’?
- Chocolate Dragees was the original name for what popular confectionary drops?
- What did a Mars a day help you do?
- What was advertised as ‘Full of Eastern Promise?’
- What should you do with a Penguin?
- Snickers were originally called what?
- ‘Sure is a mighty chew’ was the marketing line for a bar named after the resident of an American state?
- Who should you thank if it’s Friday?
- If you like a lot of chocolate on your biscuit what should you do?
- What bar has a hazelnut in every bite?
- What is Lighter than ordinary chocolate ?
- What was the original name for Starbursts?
- Which bar can you take it easy with?
- Which chunky bar was marketed with the controversial line ‘It’s not for girls!’
Chocolate themed night ideas
If you fancy making this chocolate quiz into a themed chocolate night, here are my favourite chocolate quizes and games. And don’t forget to get the actual chocolate bars! It’s much easier to answer the questions when you can taste the chocolate bars too!
Check out your local shop for your favourite chocolate bars or buy directly online (this is great if you want to play the quiz with your friends or family who can’t be with you right now). The chocolate gift boxes are about the same price as if buy them individually and you save time and money by not having to buy bigger packs or posting them (if you want them as a presents)
Chocolate & Sweet’s Games
These are great addition to your chocolate themed evening. The games are usually based on traditional board games, but with a sweet or chocolate twist. Check price and buy directly on Amazon.
- Double Dares Jelly Beans Darts Game >>
- Retro Sweets Mini Machine Graber Game >>
- Chocolate Russian Roulette Game >>
- Trial Challenge Chocolate & Sweets Bugs Challenge Game >>
More quizes & chocolate themed films ideas
Test yourself how many chocolate advertising slogans you remember with my other chocolate quizes. You can also find fun chocolate facts for children (shh, don’t tell them they will be learning at the same time…) and finish the evening with a chocolate film for the whole family.
- Chocolate Advertising Slogans Quiz >>
- Chocolate Triva Quiz >>
- Chocolate ‘True or False’ Quiz >>
- Chocolate Facts for Kids >>
- Chocolate History Timeline >>
- Chocolate Themed Movies >>
- The ultimate list of chocolate snack bars >>
Prepare some chocolate themed snacks for your evening. I have a simple chocolate truffles, easy chocolate bars and delicious chocolate brownies to tempt you with.
Got your answers nicelly written down? Perfect!
Since we don’t want to tease you any longer, here are the answers:
- Chocolate Crisp – the forerunner of Kit Kat
- Work, rest and play
- Fry’s Turkish Delight
- P-p-pick up a Penguin
- Join our Club
- Opal Fruits
- Cadbury’s Caramel
- Yorkie Bar